Visit www.loanadviceasap.com to learn more!
loanadviceasap.com - Mortgage Broker and Real Estate Finance Company - loanadviceasap.com is your solution for Residential, Commercial, Investment, and Hard Money Real Estate Financing. We service all of your home loan purchase, refinance, home equity, debt consolidation and bad credit needs.

Wednesday, April 4, 2007

This is a first for me

During the past few months I have observed the massive growth with personal internet blogs and decided that the time was right to begin one myself. I have some opinions about my industry and my world that, at times, I have no place to express. From here on out I will attempt to break down some topics for the financially savvy young adults. I am by no means an expert, but I enjoy the topic of using money wisely...and I enjoy open-ended conversations about how my peers can improve or maintain their financial standing. The rest of our lives begin....today.

Jrod

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

I knew you'd cave someday!




You can find great local Florida real estate information on Localism.com Jared Schmidt is a proud member of the ActiveRain Real Estate Network, a free online community to help real estate professionals grow their business.
Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites pingoat_13.gif